Waste not, want not
As a responsible and registered waste management contractor, Lanes collects and disposes of both hazardous and non-hazardous waste from a whole variety of locations including (but not limited to) septic tanks, petrol interceptors, drains, sewers, gullies and boreholes, using only reputable and certified disposal sites.
Signed and sealed
Naturally, we comply with all stringent waste legislation for waste disposal and tracking. Preparing and completing legal waste documentation for you is all part of our service: we make sure that all the t’s are crossed and the i’s are dotted, so that you don’t have to.
Waste management near you
Lanes is a national operation but we are registered with waste disposal, recycling sites and transfer stations across the UK so that, no matter where you are, we provide professional waste management locally.
Lanes’ waste management service:
- covers removal of all waste, including from septic tanks and interceptors
- includes management and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous waste
- is registered for waste handling
- meets all legislation for waste disposal and tracking
- includes preparation of all waste disposal documentation
- is a national operation, registered with waste stations across the UK
- is also an approved installer of a range of wastewater treatment solutions
To find out more about Lanes’ waste management, call 0800 526 488