Our professional rail services team offers advice and design solutions week in, week out, be it with new or existing infrastructures, working with client teams, key stakeholders, contractors and architects in equal measure.
All Lanes drainage design, hydraulic modelling and assessment efforts are undertaken using MicroDrainage software to analyse “what if?” scenarios complying with design standards such as the Government-published Planning Policy Statement No. 25 (PPS25). We not only provide design, but analysis and implementation strategies of sustainable urban drainage system solutions in accordance with PPS25 and current industry best practices for controlling surface water run-off – all with a view to coping with the increased frequency and severity of rainfall experienced throughout the country in recent years.
Our solutions include:
• Infiltration systems
• Storage and attenuation systems (on and off-line tanks, flow control systems)
• Rainwater harvesting for irrigation, wash-down, flushing systems etc.
• Inspection and assessment of structural forms (reinforced concrete, steel and masonry structures, pre and post-stressed structures, seek and concrete composite structures)
• Works associated with historic and listed buildings
• Temporary works design
• CAD drawings produced in Bentley MicroStation, all of which will be fully compliant with relevant suites of engineering standards
• Technical input on new strategies and working practice guidelines