Lanes Rail, just like every other division of Lanes Group, continually invests in the latest technology and equipment to make sure that we are always able to deliver on our promises, better serve your needs and offer even greater protection to our employees, your staff and the general public.
Some of the latest additions to, and innovative techniques in our repertoire include:
• ATEX-rated CCTV cameras delivering look-see surveys and Panoramo 360 ̊ imaging, even in locations falling under the Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations
• Optoscanner, used in catch pit inspections and comprising two hi-res digital cameras fitted with wide angle lenses capable of scanning the interior of a manhole in seconds
• High pressure water jetting
• Drone surveys capable of collecting intelligent, geo-spatial data and GIS information on above ground assets
• Cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) renovations using ultra violet fibre-glass linings
• Pneumatic CheckValve, DrainStopper and FlapStopper pollution control devices capable of being activated via fire alarm link or text message