If you are responsible for keeping rail lines and facilities operating at peak performance, Lanes Rail’s planned rail maintenance services can deliver everything you need. We provide comprehensive planned preventive maintenance (PPM) services covering every aspect of rail infrastructure upkeep.
Our PPM contracts encompass a wide range of different services, from waste removal and infrastructure repair to the renovation of key facilities and the installation of important new amenities. We are dedicated to providing the service you need, when you need it, delivered to the very highest standard.
No matter what your needs may be, you can rely on Lanes Rail to help you. Our fully accredited and highly trained rail maintenance experts are available 24/7, with nationwide coverage and competitively priced quotes on all of our services.
To find out more about our planned rail maintenance services, get in touch with Lanes Rail today on 0800 526 488, or fill in our online enquiry form to request a callback.
Our PPM services
At Lanes Rail, our PPM contracts cover a comprehensive range of maintenance work projects, far beyond the wastewater management focus of our core Lanes for Drains brand. We are able to offer a diverse array of high-quality services and support, delivered according to your particular requirements and specifications.
Below are some examples of the kind of PPM services Lanes Rail provides:
- Asbestos removal
- Bostwick gate replacement and security entrance system installation
- Building and structural repair, including refurbishment of brickwork and concrete
- CCTV drain surveys and high-pressure water jetting
- Deep cleaning of station facilities
- Demolition activities, including hydro demolition jobs
- Fencing and vegetation management
- Installation and repair of trackside security fencing and gates
- Installation of cable management systems, conduits and trunking
- Lock replacement and installation
- Painting of railway bridges and other structures
- Roofing work, including gutter and downpipe replacements
- Staffroom and washroom refurbishment and refitting
- Track drainage installation and maintenance
- Water seepage grouting and management
- Whole-premises refurbishment projects, including platform nosing, tactile flooring, wall tiling, painting and steelwork repairs
Get in touch with our team today for more details about our past PPM contract experience, including information on the scale, timeline and outcome of specific jobs that might be relevant to what you are looking for.
No matter what kind of maintenance work you require, our planned rail maintenance team will strive to match your expectations. All of our rail work is supported by a dedicated call centre, with real-time reporting to ensure total tracking visibility throughout, meaning you will always have a clear idea of the progress of our work.
Why choose Lanes?
Lanes is one of the most trusted names in the utility sector. We are the UK’s leading privately owned specialist drainage and wastewater contractor, and our Lanes Rail division has been helping the UK’s overground and underground rail networks run smoothly since 1992.
Our highly qualified team of skilled professionals have years of experience delivering reactive and planned civil engineering works for clients including the National Rail, London Underground and several light rail networks. Across all of the work we do, we are dedicated to the very highest standards of health and safety, and we invest heavily in specialist equipment and staff training to make sure our staff are ready and able to meet your needs.
We operate a dedicated rail division servicing the London Underground based in Rainham, as well as a nationwide depot network responsible for the management of Network Rail projects across the UK. This means we are ready and available to respond to your calls 24/7, and are never far away when you need us.
No matter what kind of PPM services you require, we can provide you with a comprehensive and competitively priced quotation, completely free of charge. Just get in touch with Lanes Rail today to find out what we can do for you.
For more information about our planned rail maintenance services, give us a call on 0800 526 488. You can also complete our online enquiry form to request a callback.